Information for all visitors.
We are so pleased to welcome customers back onto the estate for reservations. In line with the guidelines set by the State Government, below is how we will help you enjoy Pietro Gallus Estate safely. Information updated as of November 23, 2020.
- We are open for reservations on Thursday – Sunday for lunch. Friday – Sunday for dinner. Seating times detailed below.
- The alfresco area will be open, bookings are essential, no walk-ins at this time.
BOOKING AND CAPACITY
- Groups 9 or less have a booking duration of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Groups 10+ have a booking duration of 2 hours.
- From Nov 23rd groups of 20 maximum (including children) are allowed.
- Bookings are essential. For groups 9 or less please book online. For groups 10+ please call us on (03) 9844 4676
- For other enquiries please email email@example.com.
- For groups of 1-9 credit card details will be required at time of booking.
- For groups 10+ a deposit of $15 p/p will be required at time of booking.
SET MENU AND DIETARIES
- All reservations will be on our new seasonal set menu.
- Groups 9 or less will be have the option of a 2 or 3 course menu for lunch at $60/$75 per adult, $40/$50 per child (aged 3-12yrs).
- Groups 10+ and all dinner bookings are on the 3 course set menu at $75 per adult and $50 per child (aged 3-12yrs).
- Please advise of dietary requirements at time of booking.
- Click below for our current menus:
- Groups 9 or less MENU
- Groups 10+ MENU
- Alfresco: Antipasto & Pizza MENU
- We kindly ask that you please do not arrive early for your sitting (or stay past your booking time) so that we can accommodate all customers according to the new regulations.
- All customers to be conscious of crossing paths with others in the car park and we request you remain in your car until your booking time, if you are in the second seating.
- All guests will need to sign in on arrival with personal contact details.
NO SHOW FEE / CANCELLATION
- A $40 per person fee applies for no show bookings or late cancellations with less than 48 hours notice. Please contact us regarding any booking modifications or cancellations.
KEEPING A SAFE & CLEAN SPACE
- Full table service will be provided.
- Contactless payments preferred.
- Sanitising stations throughout estate and increased cleaning throughout at regular intervals.
- Floor markings and signage will be displayed reinforcing 1.5m social distancing guidelines.
- All tables when fully seated will be minimum of 1.5m apart.
- Guests are not encouraged to socialise or interact with the other tables in the space.
- All staff are Infection Control – Covid 19 trained.
- We kindly ask that if yourself or any of your guests are feeling unwell, to stay at home and visit another time.
We hope to see you soon.
If you have any specific queries or concerns, please be in touch at:
Regards, Pietro Gallus Estate Team